Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Pretty In Pink

Summer has started and I haven't done a single productive thing. I'm sry that all of you guys are having such a bad start to the summer, but i'm sure it'll get better later on. So far, all i've done is watch rented movies from the library and go over to my cousins house to play video games or mah jong. I am enjoying the freedom of not having to do anything though. On Monday, i slept till 2...it was a glorious day.

as for other news, i might be going to hong kong again this summer. my aunt and my uncle are going to visit the great wall in beijing and the tickets are really cheap so my parents also want to send me off considering i've never been and i'm chinese!! if all goes well, i'll be leaving towards the end of the week after next and coming back in mid to early july. Nothing is final yet because i'm on standby for a plane ticket. i promise to get y'all something if i do end up going. i still owe sarah a present...i keep forgetti'n to give it to you, but i swear that i do have it. oh, i'll just put it in along with your birthday present. that way, you'll actually get it sometime in the near future. if you guys ever get bored, you should consider watching or for some of you, rewatching some of the movies that are my titles. pretty in pink is kinda old, but it's a cute movie.

"Don't worry. There's more birds in the sea. Wait! I mean, fish in the sky..."

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home