Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

The sun'll come out tomorrow...

Hmm...I feel sort of bad, being the only one currently posting who's not going through some sort of mini-crisis, but I suppose there has to be some relief. Anyway, to Sarah and Ash (even though I already talked to Sarah today) I hope you feel better! *hugs* Summer should be happy! (Not that we have much control over what happens, but you know what I mean. I wish it were happier for you!!)

So...my summer has been uneventful since the last time I wrote. I've been stuck at home, which means I've been doing a lot, but nothing too interesting: reading, journal-writing, listening to music, watching TV/show choir tapes (yes, I *am* a choir dork!), cleaning, etc. I did go to church and youth group on Sunday, which meant my brother and I got to drive home through the storm (but no tornadoes!). Oh boy. :-P

Needless to say, I need to get out of the house. Granted, I have several times in the future when I will be gone on trips, but in the meantime, I can't just spend all my time at home. I'm not creative enough to beat the monotony. At least I'm starting music classes at LC next week, but that still only takes up the morning. Oh well, I'll figure something out. Until then...

"Don't worry. There's more birds in the sea. Wait! I mean, fish in the sky..."

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    How aobut I come over tomorrow after I host the IPS end-of-year parties for the 1st- and 4th-graders? We can find something incredibly hilarious to do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home