Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, June 06, 2004

Greetings from a SanFran Hotel

Allo, Indiana bloggers!!!

I'm in SanFran right now, eating Cheerios in the hotel's lobby where I was fortunate enough to find a computer with Internet access! YES!

I'm just a few hours away from seeing Nat. (She'll be happy to read this.)

I don't really have much to say, though. I'll try to blog sometime in the near future, when I have had more experiences actually IN SanFran than on a plane.

"I never tire of being useful."

3 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    SARAH! HELLO! :-D I just realizaed that half of our bloggers are currently not in Indiana...wow....I shall post soon! (Maybe!) Miss ya!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    youre gonna be at my house in less than an hour =D

    ~natalie~

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    Where are you staying?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home