Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, June 03, 2004

"Memorial Address"

JANE!!!! :)

Ahh... Anyway, I've been busy packing all day so that 1) I'm ready for Cali, 2) my mom gets off my back, and 3) I'll be free on Friday.

For those who I didn't talk to today, I received the results of the tests I've been doing for the past few months. The original problem was that I had protein going where it wasn't supposed to go. However, my protein levels went from 700 (bad) to 1200 (worse), which is - listen to this! - the level they'd expect from a pregnant woman. (Jean-Luc, eh, Ash?)

So, for everyone who reads this, I'll have to have some surgery done this summer. (I already informed some people, but it was a "maybe" basis. No one knew that it was a sure thing until now.) They might even want to do it as soon as I get back, even though I'll have VBS, my birthday, the North Star cookout, and (if it's serious and/or scheduled later) my $760 trip to St. Louis for Key Club International Convention. I'M TOO BUSY TO HAVE SURGERY! ARGH!

And I thought May was a bad month. I want Cali now.

*end quote goes here - don't feel like typing it*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    The end quote should be automatic. do you not know how to set the template? It's in settings

    ~Marten

     

Post a Comment

<< Home