Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, June 04, 2004

"Odi et amo, quare id facere forasse requiris...Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior"

Before I begin, Thanks to Marten, I have set our end template thing. I can teach people how to change it as they wish! The quote is from Leonardo da Vinci, and can be found in the lovely book, How to Think like Leonardo da Vinci, written by Michael J. Gelb. :-)
On to the topic of my post...evil fridges adn freezers that break down and force you to save what you can and throw out everything else. I just got done sorting through our freezer and all I can say is EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!
Before sorting through that mess, I was at the JournalCon, which was much fun. Now I am actually going to have to watch West Wing, because I enjoyed it greatly. And yes, I saw most of it! I can hear your whispering....lol!
Much fun....
On a seperate note entirely, I most likely will be quitting summer school. It is not worth my time. Especially when they tell us we have to leave right after class, but don't offer any way to get home....Argh. That is a headache. Someone, please, hold me back before I get really angry and find someone! Why I oughta...
Okay, all that aside. Back to my quote....Forgive me, I will spend tomorrow adding points and such. But, it is quote time. I might add that the quote you will be translating is my title. I am changing my title scheme to Latin and French quotes for you to translate.


"I never tire of being useful."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home