Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Amaris' Goodbye!!!

This is my last post before Cali... I AM GOING TO MISS YOU ALL! However, the thought of hot weather, shopping on Rodeo Drive, Japantown (and Chinatown), and seeing Nat overrides my feelings for you all. But yes, I must say that today's WestWingCon was great fun. I had a wonderful time meeting, talking with, and laughing at everyone today. Still, though, there must be some rules to follow while I'm gone:
1) People must blog. I want something to return to!
2) Jane! You must e-mail us all back! We're waiting!
3) Nathan and Ash, please try to keep yourselves off each other in public places! For goodness sake!
But yes, Amaris is leaving. I bid all of you farewell. Good night.

"I never tire of being useful."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home