Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Ad augusta per angusta.

Hello!!!!!!!
New quote: Ad augusta per angusta. Have fun. I have still yet to calculate points. I've been with Sarah these last couple of days and therefore haven't been able to acess my point charts at home.
Ah yes. Sarah's making me blog. Therefore, it's time for........*drumroll*.......our dday in Kokomo.YAY!
Okay, Friday I went with Sarah and Mrs. M. to Kokomo to visit Sarah's relatives and to shop. Well, we first went shopping and Sarah bought a plethera of outfits, and I bought a very cute evening dress. (Although, I now have no where to wear it. lol. Ah well. C'est la vie.) I really like it though. Then we went to Sarah's Aunt's and Uncle's house to visit them. We stayed for a while and talked. We also watched home movies. Not just any home movies. Home movies of Sarah as a baby!!!! One word: AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! We saw her go up and down steps and play in the pool, (I know, Sarah enjoying being in the pool! lol) her halloween as a bunny when her ears kept falling down, and we saw her love of rocking chairs and chocolate. At one point she carried a bag of chocolates around the house and wouldn't let them go. She was so cute though!!!!! (Sarah, embarrased yet??) That's where I am going to leave it though. (Otherwise Sarah might raid my house for baby videos, lol. )

Today I went to church and then went to lunch with the rest of my family. Much fun. But not. Ah well.
Got oboe reeds. yay......joy.....I really need to pick that thing up again though. I also got a flute music book of Les Mis. Interesting. Keeps me busy. :-D Ah well, that's all for now.

"Shall we go to bed?"

10 Comments:

  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I hate you. :P

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Nah, you're just saying that. You really do love me, lol.

     
  • At 6:32 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    Sarah, did you learn nothing at Journalism camp? One lesson I remember specifically:
    "Just because you have color, doesn't mean you have to use it." Definitely applies on your now painful to the eyes blog. (That goes for the rest of you, too)

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    I like color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I like color, too!

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Through trial to triumph. I don't have an author.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Through trial to triumph.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    darn! nathan beat me.

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    wut? wuts with this author thing?
    cunfused. oh well.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Ah well. I'll give you both points. The winner gets a cookie. Oh, the author thing....sometime's there's an author or sayer for the quote (And yes, I did say sayer. I don't care. It's late. Deal.) If there's one and you identify him/her then you get another 10 points. :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home