Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, July 25, 2004

"Inspire"

WOOHOO! It's Sunday, which means that this time tomorrow I'll be at Ball State! :P Right now, I'm packing for workshops, and all you gals will be glad to hear that this year I'm only taking 3 pairs of shoes! (Last year, I had seven separate bags - one being just shoes!)

Workshops are going to be a bit different this year: Smitty's being out of business entirely, no more buying Mamma Jamma's, (hopefully) no Chris or whatever the other guy's name was to stalk Beth and me...

I have come to the conclusion that reminiscing is fun. However, even more fun is eating, and there's food downstairs that's calling my name. (In other words, I'm hungry! :P) I'll talk to y'all on Friday! 

"Shall we go to bed?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home