Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

"Jewel Song"

Argh. Ever have one of those days where everyone gets on your nerves for things they do that normally wouldn't bother you? :( Today's one of those days. I prefer not to rant, however.

Today was my first official DCM. One person came. I remember sitting there at 1:15, thinking: "I hope someone's late and is still planning to come. I feel like a fool standing up by myself in the Glendale Mall Food Court, watching the people who come through the doors." Then Danielle came, and I was happy. Ah, well. More cupcakes for Amaris!

After that, I rushed over to Ruby Tuesday's to have lunch with Ash and her father. (I still think he doesn't exactly like me all that well, Ash. I don't get along well with Gemini men, unfortunately. Pooie. There are some nice ones out there.)  We talked for about an hour and 45 minutes, which I found incredibly interesting. (Yes, I know, I'm using astrological psychology in my observations, but when there's a Taurus, Gemini, and Cancer present, you're bound to have an entertaining time.)

Then Ash came over, and we talked. WOOHOO! And she's coming with me to see relatives in Kokomo tomorrow! (Can you say, shopping with my aunt and uncle?)

And the countdown continues... (Right, Ash?)

"Shall we go to bed?"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Jade said…

    omg!!! y didnt u call me?!?! i would have come!!! i wanted to come! *sigh... ok well um.. ur next one make sure u call me and remind me! the day before! or even call me in the morning and wake me up!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home