Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

"Expect"

My ViVi didn't come yesterday. Or today. :(

When I walked into Marsh's yesterday, one of the employees looked me up and down and said, "Woo! What have we got here? Why don't girls like you come here more often?" Then when I was checking out, the bagger (another young guy) started hitting on me, but he ended the conversation with: "I'd ask you out, but I think I'm a bit too old for a 13-year-old girl."

Argh.  Not that I could (or would) have dated him anyway, me being "single but pledged." :P Haha... I know that later on I'll be happy to look younger. I just have to keep that in mind.

"Shall we go to bed?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home