Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Inter caecos regnat strabo.

Hola! It's me! And I am at Sarah's house.  I am spending the night. I came over to use the shower and I am staying. Ha! And there's nothing she can do about it! bwahaha!
Yeah. The gas was turned off and I wanted to take a shower, so I drove to Sarah's.  Then by the time I was finished, it was pouring and there was lightning. Ha. yeah. Not driving in that, so I stayed, and frankly, I'm too lazy to drive the 3 miles home. Ah well.
Well, I don't have points yet, but I'll attempt to do that tomorrow after lunch.
Speaking of, I am having lunch tomorrow with my dad and Sarah. Can you say nervous?? I am sooooooooooooooooooo worried and nervous and anxious etc it's not funny. Argh.
So yeah. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!! Nervous. If you want to know more, I'll post when I get home. I hope. Michael says that we're gong to end up dead on the 11 o'clock news. I can't say I really believe him though.  (Actually, I don't believe him at all.)
Oh! I got ER scrubs. Yay! They're surgeon's scrubs. :-) I love that show. Seriously.
Now Sarah's going to give me a topic to go off on a tangant about: Chocolate. I love chocolate. It always helps everything to feel better. Seriously, if you're hurt, eat some chocolate. So yeah. Chocolate is also what some people used to call Hersh. Mainly Mrs. Moreland. But that's ok! I think Sarah thinks that I am crazy. I'm really not. I'm just tired. I'm in tired mode. Seriously. And I don't know why. Probably because I am tired. AH well. Sleep! Love ya!!

 
"Shall we go to bed?"

2 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Crazy?! You?! NEVER!!!

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I waited until this morning to post the title translation. (I wanted to make sure we all got a fair chance!)

    Among the blind, squinting rules.
    - Erasmus

     

Post a Comment

<< Home