Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto

Hola all!
Argh. Did everyone see LT's new schedule for next year? First, LN students pick up their books at registration. Argh. That's gonna be a headache and a half. Then we get out of school for winter break Dec. 23rd and go back January 3rd. But we do get "flex" days, meaning our spring break is March 23rd until April 4th. Eh, that could be worse. Ah well. Ha! Prom is 4 days before my birthday! And there is still an honor's night. I'm not going. I hated it this year. Don't ever want to go again. Ah well. That short rant is over.
So yeah.
I went to lunch with my dad and Sarah today. That was....stressful. I think that it was time to talk to him again though. So yeah. He still wants to meet Nathan. And yes, Sarah, my father does like you. I wouldn't worry about it. He likes most people. Ah well. It was an interesting time. We talked mainly about school and such of that sort. So yeah. Don't worry. I am still alive and he didn't really upset me. I told you all I could handle it. See? Strong Ashely! (Who still can't spell her name! Ah well. C'est la vie!)
Well, Michael, you just signed off, but you never gave me that link, so I won't be clicking it anytime soon, will I? (Long story. WAIT! You're back!) I'm too lazy to delete this paragraph, so deal.
Well, tomorrow I am going to Kokomo with Sarah and her mom I think. That should be fun.

"Shall we go to bed?"

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    "I am a man; and I consider nothing that concerns mankind a matter of indifference to me."

    Wow, that was longer than I thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home