Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Shrek

ooo!!! all the new and pretty colors:)  very awesome.  just got all four of my wisdom teeth taken out today and so i haven't done much except sleep.  it's not painful or anything which i'm surprised about.  it was about a 45 min operation that seemed like 5 min to me cuz once they put that IV in my arm, i was out in less than a min cuz the next thing i knew, they were helping to get off the chair. lol. thank god for sedation!!!  when i finally got over the whole dizziness thing, my entire bottom lip felt like it was a huge balloon even though it was still numb, but when i actually did look in the mirror, it looked just a bit swollen but not enough for people to gape at me and say, "What the heck happened to you?!" lol. all in all, it wasn't as horrible as people kept telling me it was.  i don't even feel any pain right now...but then that might be the painkillers doing it's job.  i took my last dose around 3 and they only last bout 6 hours so if they start to bother in me in the next couple hours, i'll pop in another pill, otherwise, i'm gonna try to go without.  the only bad thing right now is that my gums are still bleeding and you have to change these guaze pads every 30 min or else, they might stick to the gums that are trying to recover and that in time might heal over the gauze where in that case, you'd have to go back to the dentist and have then cut up your gums to get the gauze out.  so if any of you are going to get your wisdom teeth taken out any time soon, it's not bad....i was hoping i'd get vikadin cuz that's the painkillers some other peole got, but i've got something that starts with an M:( lol, o well, drugs are drugs.  hope everyone is just cheerios!!!
 
"Shall we go to bed?"

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    They gave you something that starts with "m"? Interesting. Well, I'm glad to know that it doesn't hurt. I'm thinking that I'll have to get mine out. yay. fun. Ah well. Hope you feel better!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home