Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Fast Food Nation

Hey everyone!! I'm back from cali!! Hehe... so i've heard about some wonderous exciting news since i've been back. Sarah dahling we shall discuss this matter to the death! hehehehe... and ali.. i need to laugh at you  so i hope i get to see u soon! hehe. Well, cali was ok. Kind of boring becuz it was based around the whole reunion thingy. But i hung out with Ohio friends so it wasnt that bad. OO! i also got my pearl drink! mwahahaha! that made it all worth it! I also finished reading fast food nation. wow... that could so turn me off from fast food not that fast food turned me on... haha.. moving on. I'll have to tell u guys about my trip later and im sure a lot of u have stuff to tell me! hehe.. Btw, we got new colors? we had colors? im so confoosed...
 
"Shall we go to bed?"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    It's all right to be confused. :P

    And yes, we oculd talk IF ONLY YOU WOULD PICK UP YOUR PHONE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home