Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Indescribable

Well, I'm back. You all have written a LOT in the last 10 days, and I'm sure you're expecting a really long post from me about my trip, but I just can't. There are a million things I want to say, I want you to know about, but it's impossible to write. I went with my youth group and a youth group from Illinois to do Habitat for Humanity in Tennessee. This was my second year on the trip. We worked on four houses from 8-5 Monday through Friday, went to Smoky Mountains National Park on Saturday, and then came home.  The trip went so fast but was so incredibly meaningful. It was wonderful to be with everyone again, and I felt I strengthened my relationships a lot more this year. Unfortunately, that also means that I miss everyone SO MUCH, and I have settled into post-Habitat depression. I'll get out of it eventually, especially considering I'm going to a concert next Friday, NYC after that, and then family vacation after THAT, but I won't ever stop missing them and thinking about how much they mean to me. All right, I'm done. Sorry.

"Shall we go to bed?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home