Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, July 30, 2004

A Cinderella Story

Just let me say that it was a horrible movie. Don't watch it cuz the acting sucked. Sry if I offend anyone cuz of course, this is just my opinion. Chad Michael Murray was cute in his football uniform although you don't get to see him in it till the end of the movie. other than that, it was a typical movie that was really really predictable in every sense with some pretty cheesy lines.
as for other news, I no longer have a job:( today was my last day working at papa murphy's and lifeguarding/teaching kids how to swim ended last monday. i no longer have anything to fill up my days so i shall be online quite a lot. good news is that i broke my $1000 mark thnx to lifeguarding. that's probably not going to get touched too much cuz it's most likely going into either my college fund or a car fund. in order for me to get a car, i have to raise $5000...that's not going to happen anytime soon...hehe. i don't mind though, as long as someone else can give me a ride, i'm happy. driving isn't a big part of my life although it's more accomodating for whimsical events.
only 7 days till move in day!!! we definitely should get together sometime next week and have a girls week...but sarah's not here...right? or does she come back next week??? :( i'll cross my fingers and hope that she is.
"Shall we go to bed?"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home