Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Errare humanum est, in errore perservare stultum.

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I just really haven't had anythign to say, but oh well. I still don't really, but that's okay. I figure I'll just write.
I finally totaled points. If you want to know, just ask! I'd rather not post them in here right now. Maybe later though.
Yeah, so I'm not feeling too well. Up until today, I haven't been really nervous about this weekend, but it's hitting me now. I'll get over it after everything is over though. I'm just a bit nervous.
With all that said, not much more has happened here. It's been really quiet, which I guess is good. Chelsea's having her birthday party Friday night, but that isn't going to really be a problem, considering only 1 girl is coming. Besides, I'm going to a movie that night with my dad. (Hence why I am nervous) Ah well. Again, I'll get over it. I'm sure I'll be okay.
Otherwise, that's about all.
"Shall we go to bed?"

3 Comments:

  • At 4:54 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    A guess, without using any sources - To err is human, to forgive, divine?

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Ok, I was close. With google: It is human to make a mistake, it is stupid to persist in making it.

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Hey, I'll be home Friday if you need a little pre-movie pep talk. :P I got ya a lil' something from the Village... Hehe... (Yes, I AM evil!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home