Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, July 19, 2004

Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit.

I'm too lazy to calculate points. Sorry!
Anyways though. Not much more here. I'm a bit depressed, so I probably won't be saying much these next few days. Ah well.
I hope that everyone has fun on all of their trips and such that are coming up in the next two weeks.
I took a walk today. It made me feel a bit better. It didn't seem as long as when I walk the same trip by myself, which made me happy. Cha cha gave up about half way through and so we took turns carrying her home. At one point she tried to perch on my shoulder. Interesting little dog. I have a bird who thinks he's a cat and a dog who thinks she's a bird. Oh argh.
Oh, btw, Jane, Evan saw some of the Labyrinth. He isn't disgusted by it as you are, lol. So yeah.
Anyways, I cut and highlighted my hair today. Much fun. I now have very blonde streaks in my hair and it's about 2 inches shorter than it was. Maybe three. I'm really bad with lengths. Ah well. You get the picture, or you should.

"Shall we go to bed?"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Are we still supposed to translate the titles?

    "Someday, perhaps, the memory of even these things will be pleasant"
    -The Aeneid

     

Post a Comment

<< Home