Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Idem velle atque idem nolle, ea demum firma amicitia est

Hello all! And how are you all? I'm good. We've got colour now! That
makes me happy! :-D Anyways, let's get down to business: You all
have been doing really well with my quotes! Congrats! Your new quote is
Idem velle atque idem nolle, ea demum firma amicitia est. You get extra
points, anywhere from 10-100 if you tell me if you agree with the quote
or not. So you can get up to 260 points this time around.

WE HAVE A PHONE NOW!!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how happy that makes me?? I
was going crazy without it! But now, yay! I can get calls! Although, I
did go 15 days without it.

Last night went to see Sussical. That is such a cute show. I really enjoyed myself. :-)

And I must add a YAY in because Sarah's page is up and running once more. I really like the new layout. It's very nice.

Oh, yeah, before I forget, points!

Nathan ...................990

Ali ..........................900

Sarah......................720

Michael...................520


Marten....................470

Olivia......................460

Jonah......................320

Evan.......................160

SO.....yeah. The kids got back this morning from Canada. Chelly and
Chris came and woke me up at 7h00. Ugh. I though, did not get up, and
went back to sleep until 10h30. :-D

I found out something very cool. I ran out of silver polish yesterday,
and I needed to shine up one of my flutes. (One that I am going to
sell.) Anyways, mom told me to use toothpaste, and you know what? It
worked! So if You ever need to shine something silver and have no
silver polish just go to your bathroom and get your Colgate. It works
just as well. (Although it's harder to do if your on the phone with
someone as Sarah and I found out this morning, lol. Ah well. Yeah,
there's my useless advice for today: Buy toothpaste for all your silver
polishing needs. :-)



"Shall we go to bed?"

1 Comments:

  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger yumyum said…

    Desiring the same things and disliking the same things, that is what true friendship is. i don't necessarily agree with this saying cuz that's not always true. you don't always dislike the things that you desire in a "true friendship".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home