Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Quid Novi??

Eh, 100 points for translating that. It's nothing too important.

Yeah, so AP scores came today. ha. ha. ha. Nowhere near acceptable.
Whoops! (I managed to get a 2!) Ah well. I'll do better on the
multitudes of AP tests I still have yet to take. I hope......

Yeah so otherwise, nothing really important here. I spent the night at
Sarah's last night because mom worked until 6 am this morning. I didn't
really want to be alone. Being alone all night is a bit weird. I
tend to jump. A lot. At every noise. So yeah.

Hey! We're getting our phone fixed! wOOt! It'll be connected tomorrow
sometime, which makes me very very happy. :-D See? 'Tis a happy Ashley!
And tomorrow is Friday! yay for Friday! :-D

"I've been rejected...twice!"

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    "What's new?"

    Wow. I should have been able to translate that off the top of my head.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home