Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, July 15, 2004

"Konoyono Shirushi"

As for the above quote, it's BoA's new single.
 
Anyway, much of what's happened recently has already been written by Ash. I'll spare the details of our mall trip. (Haha... $27 bucks doesn't get much, but it does get some nice birthday gifts for Janice!)
 
I received my AP World History scores in the mail today, too. I got a 4, which, although I wanted a 5 at the beginning of the year, is great, considering how incredibly crappy my essays were. Answering all but one question on the multiple choice seemed to have helped.
 
"I've been rejected...twice!"

1 Comments:

  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Yeah, I only answered 53 questions and I had really bad essays. Ah well. You all get the chance to take it next year! (Although you'll do better than I did. Stupid nerves. They got the best of me. Ah well.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home