Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

"Love & Honesty"

This is sad. I spent half an hour curling my hair and getting all dolled up for dinner and a concert with my college friend and her boyfriend, and now we're rescheduling the concert because of the rain.
 
Anybody want to get together with me and do something? I asked Mom if she had any alternatives to Plan A, but her Plan B wasn't all that great. "You know, we can go to the movies!"
 
The movie theater. Where it's dark for a vast majority of the time you spend in it. Where people can't see the work I put into my hair. *tear* Wow... I sound completely superficial, but I took the time to make myself look pretty. I want people to see it, like Chris Rock's line: "Heck, if I got a Jaguar or Mercedes, I wouldn't want those tinted windows. I want people to see who had the money to buy it!" (That was major paraphrasing, but you get the idea.)
 
That's the end of my rant. Good night!
 
EDIT: I dragged Dad to Broad Ripple, where we ate at La Jolla and people-watched. (Thank you, Ash, for entertaining me, though! :P )
 
"Shall we go to bed?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home