Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Ab imo pectore.

Well, I figured that I should post, although I'm not in a great mood, and I spent some of tonight crying...
Argh, I can't wait to get back to school. Seriously people. You all might hate it, but I like it. This has not been the best summer, and I want to put it behind me a.s.a.p. Seriously, not a happy Ashley tonight. :-( I'll get over it. There's some people I need to talk to though, and after that I should feel better.
But yeah.
Highlight of my summer so far I went to see the air show. I love it every year, but this year it was sooooo great. It was beautiful weather and I got to see the P 51 mustangs fly. yay! I am so going to fly one day. Seriously. It's my dream, and it has been since like 5th grade. Betcha didn't know that, right? I'm also going to join the air force. More on this when I feel like writing.
"The strawberries and pineapples are having a nice, big family reunion. What were you thinking?"

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    Ashley, this should cheer you up:
    get Levi to sing you "Avec fromage". It's a song he wrote using phrases he learned in Canada. It's funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home