Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

"Sailing"

Supposedly, I had an ortho appointment today. WHOOPS! Ah, well, it's not like I was ready to get bottom braces on, anyhow. Ugh... If I get in sometime this week, I'll have painful teeth as I go in for my biopsy on Monday. Argh...

I'll give everyone three guesses as to what I did do today. :P Let's just say it involved Ash, Kohl's, Dad's credit card, three new pairs of jeans, and two new shirts. (I didn't even chance glancing at the shoes.)

WOOHOO! PARTY TIME! Here's the lowdown on Thursday:
- Ash's house at noon until Friday morning
- If you need a ride, tell me, because I'll gladly pick anyone up. There may be a slim chance that my ortho appointment will be rescheduled, but even so I can still pick people up sometime that day.
- BRING MUSIC! (Try to gather up all your CD's from middle school. We're trying to remember the good times while creating some new ones, people! I'm bringing N*SYNC, BSB, and O-Town - just their single - but bring all that you have since some of mine are cassettes and, thus, they suck.)
- As far as food goes: Ash is making pasta/garlic bread, Jane's in charge of another side, Ali's bringing drinks, and I've got cups/plates and dessert. (Hehe...) Ali's also bringing popcorn and chick flicks.
- Bring some money with you. We're possibly going to go to the movies to see that one movie with the two guys going to White Castle. (I know that I could look it up, but I'm too lazy. Sorry. You all know what I'm talking about.) We also are planning to go to the Circle Centre mall, so even if you don't buy anything while shopping, bring some cash for if we eat dinner downtown in the food court.
- Bring board games/picture albums/cameras for when we're back at Ash's.
- If you have anything else party-ish (disco balls, anyone? :P), bring it.

Questions? Call me.

"The strawberries and pineapples are having a nice, big family reunion. What were you thinking?"

4 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Ali- DVD's only. We don't have a VCR player in the living room. :-( So only DVD's. Hey, Sarah! I know a good DVD we can watch. Just make sure we bring something to tie Jane up with....hee hee hee....;-)

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    Now that's good use of color! Only one and only as needed.

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But there are TWO colors Jonah. See? BLue and red...

     
  • At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'etait moi,la grenouille.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home