Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, August 01, 2004

"Good Time"

It happened again.

I went into the grocery store after church and was talking to the 20-something woman behind the counter about California and scouting out colleges when she replied, "Isn't it a bit early for an 11-year-old to be searching for colleges?"

Grrr...

Anyway, I posted a very short summary of Ball State on amarismoon.com. I couldn't possibly go into details about the week - there's too much to remember, and my favorite moments wouldn't mean much to anyone who wasn't there. It was a blast, and that's all you need to know. :)

I fell asleep after church this morning and was woken up at five till five by Dad, saying that we were going to the 5:10 showing of "Anchorman." Thanks for the notice... The movie was a great booster for my mood. :P I needed a comedy. Afterwards, we went down to Broad Ripple to eat dinner and window-shop (since all the stores were closed). Darn... I couldn't buy anything. :( (Maybe it's all for the better.)

And here's something for the record books: I'm planning on buying sweatpants sometime this week. (Yes, you can gasp now, especially Jane and Ash.) I'm going to Kohl's soon, and when I buy school clothes, I'm going to get one or two pairs. (I prefer pink ones, personally. :P)

I discussed with Ali a "girls day out" sometime this week, since Ali and Jane will be moving into their dorms on the 7th. :( We need to have a day just full of "girly stuff," you know: salon treatments, shopping, guy-watching (for Ali's benefit - haha), just hangin' out in someone's house, dancing to all the songs we listened to in middle school. (And you know who'll be there with the digicam!)

You girls up for it?

"Shall we go to bed?"

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home