Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Alter ego.

Argh. I'm upset. More so than when I last wrote. I'm at Sarah's today, spending time with her. That at least is not upsetting.
I'm just feeling avoided, and it's not a nice feeling and it makes me feel lonely. Lonlier than I already feel. Sorry this is a bit depressing, although you do have the choice not to read it.
So yeah. I think only Sarah really understands what I mean. (Although Evan also knows what's bothering me, but I don't think he reads this.)
But yeah, let me get to happier subjects...
On Wednesday I went to go see Evan. He called me earlier that day and asked me to come over to get something that he got for me in Minnesota. He got me something that is awesome and is very...me. He found a three cd box set of Edith Piaf, a French singer from the forties (? I'm not quite sure of the year...) She sang "La vie en rose" and a bunch of other stuff that I don't think that any of you will know, unless you like older French music. But it is awesome. I stayed over at his house for a while and we listened to music, talked, and played with his dog, Bren. :-D It was nice, and it made me happy.
After that I went to Sarah's house, and we went to the VBS thing, which again was fun. We played with the magnets that make words. :-D You know we had to have fun doing that! lol.
Thursday was our party for Jane and Alison, which made me happy. They had fun I think. Olivia wrote a long post on it, so you can read that, and ergo it's less for me to type. We played Taboo though. Sarah and I had that ESP going and many times she stole my thoughts! lol. Alison thought that I played the clarinet, and then used it as a clue for Olivia. It was fun, and we need to do that again. It took my mind off my troubles and ergo was a good thing.
The next morning I got up at like 7h30 and got donuts for us. Then Olivia and I watched ER until 11 when Sarah woke up. Olivia left at noon, and then around 2, Evan came over. He couldn't stay long b/c his sister needed the care, so when he drove home, I followed him, and then brought him back. Sarah left around 4, and Evan left at 5h30, when his dad came to get him for a movie.
Yesterday, I found out that my computer's broken, so I went to Sarah's house and I stayed there for a while. I even brought Cha cha over. That was fun, and all the dogs got along well. We went shopping at Target, and I bought a skirt. (And it's very nice. Short,, but not too short. ANd plaid! :-D Olive green. )
Then I went to church this morning and directly from church I came to Sarah's. Well, this was longer than I thought it was going to be, Before I end:
Jane and Ali: It'll get better and you'll both have sooooooooo much fun! I'm sure!!!! You're in our thoughts and we miss you!!!!!!!
Sarah: It's going to be alright. I'll be there with you tomorrow, and you're in my prayers. :-)
My last quote: From the bottom of the heart ( I think)
Ah well...I'm going to go read my summer reading now. Oh, and if you think that you're the person who I need to talk to, why don't you talk to me, okay? Thanks.

"The strawberries and pineapples are having a nice, big family reunion. What were you thinking?"

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bonjour, Ashley! C'est le Grand Garcon, le personne qui parle les francais comme une vache espagnol, et qui n'ai pas une account avec blogspot, alors il poste anonymously. ;) J'espere que tu est moins triste que hier. Tu est tres intelligent--je ne lis pas le blog des les filles (qui sont petites et mignonnes). Mais, je lis maintenant parce que tu m'as dit que tu as écrit le nom de ma chienne inexactement (oui, j'ai utilisé une translator pour le dernier mot) ;). Alors, je te dis maintenant: sa nom est "Bryn!" C'est Welsh. Les Welsh sont super chouette carré! Maintenant, ecrive le nom de ma chienne comme ca, ou...uh...er...ne fais pas attention!! Ecrive comme ca! :-P (J'espere que tu sois heureux.)
    P.S. OHHH! C'est plus bon! J'ai une program que Monsieur le Guillame m'a donné, et il conjugate les verbes francaise! Il est super chouette carré carré carré!!! Je l'adore! Je t'donnerai!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home