Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Girls Night - Part II

Credit goes to Olivia for her thorough entry. YEAH! Less for me to type!

It was a blast! We all headed to Ash's around noon, where we had rice for lunch (courtesy of Ash herself), along with chips, Coke, and fudge cookies.

Of course, Jane and Ali kept trying to feed cute lil' ChaCha under the table. (I don't think Zataran's would have worked with her stomach.) I set the table (as seen in the picture above) with special "sparkly" plates, color-coded drink glasses, and - my personal surprise - masks for everyone! (clockwise from top left - mine [the red one], Ash's, Jane's, and Ali's [on the bottom left])

Jane and Ali looked so cute in theirs!


Olivia and THE Fanta!

I gave Jane and Ali a gift basket I had prepared for their dorm, filled with snacks, a sign saying "No Swimming Suits After Dark" for their door, notebooks (Ali's said "All about me," Jane's said "Estrogen bomb"), frames (for our pictures - HAHA), a plaque saying "the distance between friends is never too far," and one of those duck cards that says "You're leaving? Waddle I do without you? I'll be thad."


Afterwards, we all went into Ash's formal music room to play some tunes. Jane and I shared the "melody harp," Olivia looked at some of Ash's sheet music, and Ash, Jane and Ali played some tunes on the keyboard.

Mom called once she pulled up into the driveway to take us to the movie. Jane picked up the phone, and this was all that we could hear of their conversation: "Allo! Allo? Allo... (here's where Jane goes into her "stereotypical Asian accent") Who dis? (pause) No. No hamburger. You want fried noodle? (pause, then Jane pretends to get angry) Fine! No noodle for you!" (hangs up)

I think we should all just take a break here and laugh our heads off. (Jane, you are SOOO doing that in front of Ash's video camera! I want that on tape!)

Then Jane had to go home, sadly, and we went to the movies. Then we went to the mall, which was hilarious. (At least it was to me, especially going into Saks! I love pretending to be posh!) Then we did all the stuff Olivia already mentioned. (Blah, blah, blah...) Then after Olivia left, I spent an hour eating lunch and watching country music videos while Ash read. And then our boredom was gone once Evan arrived! (Haha... I learned some swing dancing moves!)

JANE & ALI: I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS! You'd better be on AIM as much as possible!

"The strawberries and pineapples are having a nice, big family reunion. What were you thinking?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home