Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Argh

Don't realy expect me to post much..........I've been quite upset lately. But I do need to thank a bunch of people including Sarah, Jane, Michael, Clyde, Evie and Evan (of course!) who have all been trying to make me feel better! I love you all sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!! :-D


"Rain is just God's faucet."

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    I'm so happy to help! I love ot help, andmost people I know dont come to me for advice, so I love it when people like ym advice! Email me lots, It'll help, I swear.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    I MISS YOU, ASH!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home