Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, August 27, 2004

"Carrickfergus"

In the journalism room, back from interviewing instead of being in study hall.

This day... Goodness.

I had my inevitable breakdown in Interdisc this morning. I was in such a rush and in such a daze from last night's load of work that I forgot my Friday paper. :( I freaked out, then remembered that I had sent it to myself via e-mail. So, I got on Crousore's computer, and then I found out that Hotmail couldn't be accessed from it, and it didn't help that he joked with me that I was getting a zero and I didn't note his sarcasm. So I sat there, crying while the class read an article.

It was all straightened out, but now I am just so... emotionally gone.

"Rain is just God's faucet."

3 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sarah,
    I'm sorry! I guess these last two days have not been good for people I know breaking down! I'm really sorry! The good news is that Crousore does joke a lot, and so I guess you know that now--never, *ever* take him seriously. Also, I was absent from school for two days in the first two weeks last year, and when I got back I had forgotten my Friday Paper too, and they were pretty understanding about it. Don't make it a habit, mind you....but they are pretty nice people, even if Crousore and Ellery are two of the most arrogant people I know. So, hopefully you'll have it all together in the future. :) If you ever need someone to proofread your FPs or your research paper, I'm here for ya! (It's so much fun!) I hope you're doing all right now. I know that personally I plan to sleep for 24 hours straight. I'll talk to you later! --Evan

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Poor Sarah! :-( Don't cry!!!!! (I wish I had read this BEFORE you left! lol. I was over at Ammar's so yeah.....ugh....that's another story.) At least he was understnading about it. I'm soooooooo sorry that I've broken down these last couple of days. I'll get better. I'll stop burdening you. Promise.

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Jonah Comstock said…

    Well I know exactly how you feel, you should know that your breakdown was not that noticable. For instancew, it was totally lost on me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home