Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Diem perdidi

Or I loost the day in English.
Actually, I don't feel as if I lost the day. I think today went very well. I took my precal test again, because I didn't do well in there the first time. In physics, I sat for 1/2 an hour trying to figure out one problem and never did. IN English, our project went really really well, and I got a lot of feedback for my question. YAY! And our teacher loved my visual aid.
After school. I went to speech to find a prose peice, although I never did. :-( That's okay though. Floyd and I colored part of a poster. And I talked to a whole bunch of new speech people.
Then Clyde surprised me by buying me gas and dinner. It was very very yummy and it made me very happy.
Then I went to Youth Group - technically it's small group, but whatever works. I don't really know anyone there, but the people are really nice and they made me feel welcomed. We all either go to LN or LC. OH! And a guy there named Phil, speaks French AND.......




LATIN!
I'm not alone anymore!!!! :-D

Yay! So yeah, then I came home. I've been home roughly an hour. The funny thing is, I didn't come home for 14 hours today. That's sad, isn't it?

Well, I was up until 11 last night talking to William online, so I'm going to go to bed now. See you all soon!


"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

1 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    OOH! New speech people! Lucky! I missed out on that yesterday. (That's what I get for making N* a priority.)

    Is that the small group you wanted me to join?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home