Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Orandum est ut sit mens sana in corpore sano

But lately the quote has not been true. (It says, let's hope that there is s healthy spirit in a healthy body)
Anyways, First off:
Evie: Merci beaucoup! Je l'aime. Beacoup. (Mais tu savais ca, n'est pas?) Je t'aime! Beaucoup! lol
Okay, that was because Evie sent me the coolest thing ever! She gave me a Bescherelle. It's awesome. it conjugates French verbs.
Yesterday, Clyde and I washed my car. It was fun. We fought over the hose, which meant that each of us were soaking, lol. So I borrowed some of his clothes to wear because I was cold and wet. We really did have fun. And I stayed for dinner.
I then came home and talked to people for a couple of hours. (And to those of you, Sarah, Evan, and Jane to be specific: I am so sorry. I really am. It won't happen again.)
So yeah. I didn't wake up until 12 today. Whoops! I needed the sleep though. I haven't been sleeping well this week.
Today, I spent the day doing my English homework. Yahoo. wOOt. Fun. Remind me never again to wait until the last week to read a book. Please. I don't ever want to have to read Chopin in one sitting again. (Don't get me wrong, I like Chopin, but I didn't like having to read 80 pages today.)
Flashback to Wednesday:
Clyde and I go to get gas with Chris in the car.
Steering wheel starts shaking
A lot.
Funny noise and smell appear.
We drive to KinderCare on 82nd and park.
We drop Chris off inside and call Mrs. Moreland to come get us because the tire is completely ruined.
I go to school and call mom and try hard not to cry.
After speech, Evan's dad gives me a ride home and my dad and I change the tire.
FIN.
I now have a cell phone. If you need the number or want the number, IM me and I'll give it to you.
"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home