Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Qui vult dare parva non debet magna rogare.

This weekend has been good. And it's only Saturday morning!
So yesterday was much much fun! Probably the best day of this school year so far.
School was......school. In Precal we got our PRP back and Nate and I got 100%. In TOK, we had to present our projects. Yuk. I'm not sure how well ours went considering no one asked any questions. It was kinda creepy. In Latin, I'm haing fun doing things in my own time, working by myself. Also in Latin as I was doing my French homework, I realized that the lady who wrote the article that we read, also wrote my book French or Foe about French culture. In French, we didn't really get around to you know doing much work. :-D We talked about IU honors! That makes me very very very happy. The cost this year is $4700! :-( We leave around June8 or 9 and don't get back until late July! :-D I take my test October 30th!!! Wish me luck when it gets closer to the time!
After class, Evan came to find me and he, Clyde, Sarah, and I went to Plato's Closet. That was a blast!! :-D
After that, I went home and took a nap. :-D Sleep is good!
About an hour and a half or two hours later, Evan came to get me and we went to see Garden State. That was a good movie. Quite enjoyable and funny in parts! :-D I really had a great time.
I love spending time with my friends!!! :-D
"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

1 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    Your TOK presentation was fine. I think everyone was just worn out from asking so many questions about the other presentations, so they wanted to get through the rest more quickly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home