Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Dura lex, sed lex.

Hello all! I am so avoiding my physics homework. And my theory homework. And my PreCal homework. And reading that book for English........Hm. Lots to do today, I guess.
Well, not much is new here.
Let's talk about Saturday! :-D I had a wonderful time Saturday with Evan. I'm not going to go into every little detail, but I will tell you a somewhat funny story. (Funny now, but not at the time.)
Evan and I went to a wedding reception. They were getting ready to throw the bouquet and asked all the single women to come up. I knew no one there and was not about to go up there. There were only like 2 people up there, so the dj started calling people up by name. Evan went up and told the dj my name and that I am single and that I wasn't going to go up. What did they do?
Called me out by name.
So yeah. We also babysat for a little bit. The kid was so cute. She was 8 mo. old and round. Really really round. But CUTE! And boy did she sure like to throw Cherrios! lol.
Yesterday after church I went over to Sarah's for a little bit. I never get to see her anymore, and that makes me sad! So I headed over there and we went to see a movie. Way too happy for my tastes right now, but cute
Ah well. I think that I had better start my homework before it decides to eat me alive! lol.
Jane and Alison- POST PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home