Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, September 03, 2004

"Long Night"

I checked the archives last night, and I realized that the last time anyone posted (besides Ash or me) was Ali, back on August 17th. Am I the only one that sees a problem with that? It makes me feel like I have no life, people! BLOG! :)

Met up with some of the LC Key Clubbers at Panera last night. It went fairly well, I must say. I knew the answers to the questions they asked of me, and my throat was sore afterwards from talking so much in just over an hour. For me, that's a large improvement, and what made it great is that I now have a nice LC Key Club shirt to wear around LN! :P I'm so proud of my "kids." (Compendium peeps (esp. Michael), I met Rachel Bossi in person, but I didn't get a chance to tell her I knew you guys. :( )

Got an 8 out of 9 on my ID Friday paper. Not bad, but I always can improve. (I know, there'll be people posting flaming notes on here because they got a 1 or a 3 - which is what some of my friends got, surprisingly - but I can always blame Olivia for getting a 9! *evil laugh*) It could have been worse - I could NOT have sent it to my Hotmail account and just settled for a zero.

Plans for this weekend:
Going to the Andy Griggs concert tonight. (I got tickets originally for Josh Turner, but he backed out at the last second! *tear*)
Coming back and cleaning/redecorating all night. (If you ever wondered what I do in my spare time...)
Saturday - shopping, sleeping, reading, having (hopefully) a "zen" day :) (Why do I doubt that?)
Sunday - church, blah, blah, blah, JERRY LEWIS TELETHON! (Just like last year, I'm staying up all night to tape Billy's performance(s?) and his co-hosting duties. It's Billy. Yes, I'm obsessed. Get over it.)
Monday - TELETHON! Homework, hopefully doing some stuff with people (Who wants to make plans? I'm up for a day out of the house after watching TV all night!)

"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

3 Comments:

  • At 6:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'est le Grand Garcon. Et Sarah....est-ce que vous pensez qu'il est possible que vous n'avez pas une vie? ;) Just checking. I'm glad you had a nice KC meeting--tell me if you meet any seniors, as I know a few. Also, questions re: Disc. First, does ID = InterDisc? If so, that is the most jankiest name ever, and your class is inestimably lower in my eyes. It's DISC, people, okay? And Friday papers--they're called FPs. Kapiche? (Oh, and I *really* want to edit some FPs, so please send some my way. I love editing.) Also, what the heck? Why are FPs now worth nine points? They used to be twenty. That's janky too. I feel so out of the loop, and oddly I talked to Ellery and Lamby a lot. (Oh, and Lambert's nickname is Lamby--be sure to use it.) Hmuph. Yes, that is all. I will stop pontificating now so you will have time to ponder my vast knowledge and construct a shrine for me. ;) Yeah. I'll talk to you later, Sarah. Ciao.

     
  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Actually, we didn't get our papers back yet over in second period. We also have yet to get our test scores.

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    Harrumph! No blame on me, I am quite proud of my 9! hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home