Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, September 06, 2004

"Everything and More"


O.M.G.
There's never been any doubt that Billy Gilman is my favorite artist (yes, he's always going to be higher than Ayu), but just to remind me of the fact that he's my #1 artist obsession and idol, he sang his new single on the MDA Telethon (the association of which, I might add, he's Youth Chairman of. :P Shameless bragging!)

Let's just say I died in the rocking chair and went to HappySarahLand. Never am I happier than when Billy comes out with a new song. He is absolutely amazing with his new, "post-voice change" vocals, and he's still got his comedic personality. Mom wants him as a son-in-law. I told her I had no objections. :P

Speaking of new music, I bought three CD's this past week: The Coors "Summer Sunshine" (In the heat of summer sunshine, I miss you like no one else/ In the heat of summer sunshine, I'll kiss you and nobody needs to know), Malibu Storm's debut CD, and Twelve Girls Band "Eastern Energy" (a group of 12 Chinese girls who use ancient instruments to play Western music, such as Coldplay's "Clocks" - the CD came with a DVD performance in Budokan, Japan, too!!!).

Happy Sarah, especially since I was able to donate 10 bucks to the telethon this year. It was late birthday money from a family friend, and what better things would I have for it? None. Exactly. :)

Off to do precal now while I'm still in a good mood.

"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home