Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

"Angel"

Amarismoon.com has a new look. It's kinda ugly and bad design, but you know what?

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP!

I am in SUCH a bad mood. Ugh... Darn crapping PreCal. Goodness, why'd I have to just sit there? I know better! (Want an explanation? Go read my blog. I don't wanna type stuff all over again...)

I spent all weekend analyzing people. Well, more specifically, people and their relationships with me. I've been thinking too hard about what others' intentions are, trying to figure out what they want, attempting to please them while getting what I want, wondering where we are, asking myself how much longer they can pretend...

I think too much. I need to stop. Night.

"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home