Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

"Easy Breezy"

I'm sick. Well, not exactly sick, but my allergies hit me hard this weekend. Good news is that I get to have free time in orchestra! (Mom called in and said I won't have to play next period because I feel lousy.)

More good news! I found a recent Sacto radio interview with Utada Hikaru, and she's releasing her first American album ("Exodus") on October 5th!! PLUS, she and Ayu might possibly have a joint concert in Cali! :) I seriously need to just go out and live in California.

Get this: Utada's first single goes "Easy breezy, I'm Japanese-y!" I'm not joking.

And even more good news: I got a 53 on the Interdisc exam! (It's going to be curved around 55, according to E & C.) I also apparently got an A on my physics exam, since Mr. White called my house to continue his tradition of letting his students who get an A on the first exam know about their "success." :P I thought I had died on both tests, since I hadn't been home the entire weekend before and I couldn't study. Getting A's on them made me extremely happy. :)

FINALLY, "HAPPY AMARIS" HAS RETURNED! I'm off to copy edit some more!

"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home