Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

"Don't Start Now"

Yesterday started great, got worse, and ended great. :) Couldn't ask for much more since, in reality, none of my days are perfect.

First was Meet You at the Pole. Wonderful turnout. Wonderful weather. Wonderful experience. For once, I walked into Interdisc in high spirits and was somewhat cheery, a drastic change from my usual "I-am-tired-so-don't-talk-to-me" attitude.

Then came the Interdisc test scores. Ugh. Bad. (48 out of 80...Thank goodness for curves!)

Etymology was easy as pie, which made me feel a bit better, and then I managed to finish all but 2 Precal problems in study hall! YAY! Precal itself was neutral, although I did get three people complimenting me on my pink shoes. (Hehe... I'll give Jane three guesses on which ones they are!) Journalism workshops after school, though almost completely review, kept me entertained. (Technically, Kaylan, Beth, Roxana and Jordan kept me entertained, but we'll overlook that.)

Then came the forum. Wow. What to say? 1) The schedules offered to us all suck, in my opinion. 2) Whenever the students spoke, it seemed like the administrators weren't even listening. 3) Some LC sophomore got all cocky and was about to start a fight with Wally Burke (or however it's spelled). I didn't like her. She annoyed me. I can't stand an attitude like that, and judging from Janice's facial expression, neither did she. 4) I didn't get home until 10:00 because of everyone asking the same types of questions and not using the sources in front of them to answer them.

Three hours of statistics and stupid questions. Goodness. The good news is that I rode home with Janice! YAY! My second ride in a car with a teenager! (Kaylan was the first.)

Off to chat with my fellow N*'s! The topic today is turkey legs! WOOHOO!

"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

2 Comments:

  • At 8:51 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Argh. I really hope that they don't take away block scheduling. Seriously, that would make for one unhappy Ashley.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    Don't feel bad about the interdisc test. I got a 45. Fortunately, it's being taken out of 60.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home