Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Saturday, September 18, 2004

Fast Women

You kno what? People really suck right now. I'm so pissed at just about everybody with two or three friends in exception. I think people need to start pulling their heads out of their *sses and look around and realize that "wow! there are more people in this little world than i realized! gee golly! maybe i should give some consideration to them as well!" It's that wonderful time of the month and people freaking suck. So for now i shall sit and maybe if im lucky someone can piss me off even more and i can kill them... or if im feeling merciful just cruelly torture them. hmm.. the thought makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and i think i feel better already...

"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    How right you are... I'm glad I'm one of the exceptions! :)

    I would have posted something similar (minus the cussing), but you beat me to it. Kudos to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home