Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Just a little update

All right, so, I haven't posted in awhile. (As usual.) Let's see...what should I talk about? (I'll probably just give my perspective on things that other people have talked about. Deal.)

The homecoming game was really fun! I barely paid attention to the game freshman year, and I missed it last year because I was in Florida (oh darn), so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I had dinner with Claire (Simmons) and Katherine at Claire's house and then we arrived at LN in time for a little bit of the pregame festivities. (And yes, I was VERY surprised to see Sarah!) I bought a pom-pom to support the choir department, of course. :o) The crowd at Homecoming is always the best crowd at a football game, and we certainly had an exciting game! It was awesome! Of course, we can't forget the "sight gag" king & queen either (Greg Oden and the shortest girl in the court). Just as I predicted. hehe It was a great night.

School has been going pretty well, though I have a lot of homework this weekend. Oh well. I have yet to feel truly overwhelmed/stressed/whatever, so I can't complain. I think I'm managing much better this year.

I have been thinking a lot about college lately, mostly because several people in my youth group are in their first year and they're always talking about how awesome it is. I think wherever I go will be a lot better than high school, so that's exciting, but it's hard to know where I will be accepted (as in actually admitted to the school) and where I will be truly happy and all that. Also, has anyone else noticed HOW MANY colleges there are?? It seems like as soon as I research one, I find out about 10 others. Sheesh!

Sorry my entries are kind of pointless. I post so much in my other journal that I don't really know what to write here, lol.

"Feeling someone up - the new holiday tradition!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home