Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Bwahahaha! I now have a FRENCH quote! :-D I didn't realize for the longest time that I had a website of French proverbs bookmarked. Whoops!!!
So yeah. Previously this week is Ashley's life....
Not much has happened. She's supposed to be working on her IOP, but she hasn't been. (She'll most likely do that this coming week in the library. We hope.) Depsite Evan's warnings, she also twice stayed up til 11 talking to William. (Yeah, she should really start listening to Evan when he's right.) Otherwise, it's been homework ruling her life.
Well, I didn't go to the homecoming game. Yeah, I didn't really feel that there was a point, and on top of that, I was TIRED. So I spent Friday night, doing homework and sleeping! Yay for doing our TOK essays!!! :-D (Please, someone tell me that they are NOT due next class, i.e. TOMORROW. I so don't want to argue my point right now.)
Saturday, I slept until 3 pm. Technically, I got up for like an hour, but then I went back to sleep. Then Evan called around 3:30 and he came over. When we got bored and saw that Sarah was home, we went over to see her. Then, we took a detour on the way home to see William. Much fun was had. And then, I slept. And now, I am getting ready to go to the store with my mom so that we can have FOOD here. That makes me somewhat happier.
"Clyde! Bus! BUS!!!! BUS, CLYDE!!!!!!!!"

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Olivia said…

    The TOK essays AREN'T due tomorrow! We have to decide on an inquiry question and find three articles to use as sources. I think we're having a discussion tomorrow as to how to apply our inquiry question in the actual essay. Don't stress!! :o)

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C'est le grand garcon. Ashley, that quote is wicked awesome. It's one of my favorites. I approve wholeheartedly. My favorite now, though, is "You can never go home again." Oh, and regarding listening to me "when I'm right;" Ashley, I'm *always* right. Get used to it. And listen to me more often! Like, oh, regarding William? ;) :-P

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    No, no. See, *I* am the one who is always right. lol.....except when, I'm not. And what have I not listened to you about recently, that you can put on here?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home