Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, September 20, 2004

On revient toujours à ses premiers amours.

OKay, well my whole post just got deleted I beleive, so I''l rewrite it.
Sarah and I have talked. We're taking a vote:
Evan for Sushi 2004!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! (Although he doesn't quite know this yet....lol)
If you'd like to see my dear friend Evan as a part of Oh, my aching Sushi! And you are a part of Sushi already, please, leave your vote in a note at the end of this post.
Other news: Not much. Didn't make the show. Ah well. I have so much going on right now that it's not funny. I have a college thing tonight, PEERS ( I still need to do my ap for it.), my psychsim, and my IOP. oh, and my English paper. Ah well. I'll get it done. I'm one of the idiots who forgot to turn in my forms for I-STEP so now I get to sit in the library! Woohoo! (Actually that could be worse. That could be a lot worse. I'm actually going to get work done, which should be nice.)
And yes. I agree with Sarah. I think that in his first post, Evan should explain a little about our new quote:
"Feeling someone up - the new holiday tradition!"

4 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Jade said…

    I think Evan should be part of oh, my aching sushi! cuz we need a bootyliscious man around here ;)

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Well, that was my thinking....;-)

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote YES, even though I'm not even involved at all. That is, if you can convince Evan to say something at all.

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Oh, we have our ways.....lol ;-) oh, and who was that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home