Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

"Happy Girl"

I am in SUCH a good mood. Yesterday was great, and today was AMAZINGLY fun!!! :)

I raised 35 bucks in an hour last night for the Interdisc Walk-A-Thon, which added with everyone else's donations for our grand total of almost $3200! YEAH! We met in the Marsh parking lot and walked about a mile one way and came back. (Yes, that's the first time I've exercised in quite a while.) Then the five non-drivers (Jonah, Nathan, Gretchen, Cristian and me) all were driven over to Burger King and dropped off. After eating, we followed Cristian's lead to a Blockbus- I mean, Video Gallery (:P) and checked out the cheap DVD sales. Then we managed to trek the semi-long way back to school, even with Jonah almost getting run over at a major intersection.

Of course, our stuff was in the back of Crousore's car, and so we missed a few minutes of R7 to go out and find his car (a harder task than it seemed, especially with wrong directions - hehe...). Orchestra was awesome, with Beth and I laughing our heads off the entire time. Turns out Beth is from Czechoslovakia. (Don't ask. You won't understand it. It's what happens when you're physically tired and energized at the same time.) Interdisc was awesome, since we had been given a heads-up that the quiz was matching. EASY! Now I'm in N*, of course, preparing for Physics. Ugh. I just have to remember that it's only 25 minutes long today. (It seems so long compared to our wonderful 12-minute periods yesterday. We did absolutely NOTHING in PreCal! YAY! NO HOMEWORK!)

Anyway, tonight = Physics studying. That's about all I'm going to do. I DESPERATELY need an A on my binder and the test!! Night, y'all!

"Feeling someone up - the new holiday tradition!"

1 Comments:

  • At 9:02 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Ha! Me too. Physics = hard. Hard = Ashley not like. Argh. Evil physics. William and or Evan if you are reading this, please please please please help me with that homework!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home