Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, September 20, 2004

"Power"

WOOHOO! Chocolate + N* + Amaris = happy.

I'm feeling better today. Completely exhausted, yes, but content. Just finished editing a huge stack of N* stories and now have free time. YAY! I should be reading AP, but guess what?! I'm not. (At least, not until tonight.)

Speaking of tonight, I have a lot of stuff to do. Violin lessons, AP reading, PreCal, Key Club stuff, preparing for job shadowing tomorrow... Hmmm.... Fun night for Sarah! (LOOK! When I get tired, I act like Jane! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

I dreamt that I had a conversation with Jane similar to the strawberry one that I posted. I also dreamt that I was pregnant. Go figure. (And no snide remarks! You know who you are!)

Evan needs to come and post the story behind the new endquote. (wink, wink)

"Feeling someone up - the new holiday tradition!"

3 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    That's not what the endquote *originally* was, lol. ;-) You know me. And yes, he does. That should be fun. Oh, and snide comment? Me? Never!

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Ashley and Sarah. I just thought that I'd let you know--regarding that endquote: I'm going to kill you. Or at least get back at you in some painfully hideous way. I'm sure Jane can give me lessons.

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Aw! But you LOVE us, don't you? *puppy dog eyes*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home