Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Monday, November 01, 2004

"Monster Mash"

Halloween was SO much fun this year. As was the party, of course, but you can't beat trick-or-treating with a wannabe-Hobbit, a count with a jester's hat, and a Chinese Communist.

First off, though: the party. It rocked, even if I was pandering to the vegetarians. (Thanks for the criticism, Michael.) I was a little worried at first that it would be too boring, but then more people came and the ball started rolling, so to speak. I must say, though, Jane a hermit? I don't believe it! And Ash, I love your Goldfish stash. :)

Then came Halloween night. Ash brought Chris, William, and Lee over and we went around the neighborhood. I wasn't dressed up - just in sweatpants and a baggy shirt; neither was Ash, who borrowed her brother's sword and became a hobbit (sort of...); Lee was the Communist (complete with a little red book); William was the jester/count (and eventually let me wear the hat). We took Chris around, abandoned him at my house, and went walking on our own, where William managed to get all four of us lost in a haunted house. These guys were all dressed up with fake blood and masks, and after one popped out of the darkness, William had to say, "Hi. We're lost. Which way do we go?" IT WAS HILARIOUS! The definite highlight of my night....

Other highlights:
"What are you guys supposed to be - Jehovah's Witnesses?"
"Are you homeless?"
*both of which were asked by people giving out candy*
"They're getting too close! Separate them!"
"We're off to see the Wizard!"
"LOOK! It's a Bush house!" "A what?" "A Bush house!"
"Sarah, do you live in a ghetto neighborhood?"
"The Ultimate Trick-or-Treater: the new reality TV show"
"I'm going to come over and watch Monday Night Football with you tomorrow." "Uhh...Really?"
"Let's kick Sarah!"
Helen Keller jokes!
Lee: "Who taught him how to trick-or-treat?" Ash: "ME!"

Wow. Only Ash and William will get those. Ha. If you want explanations, ask me. :P


"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

3 Comments:

  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    You forgot! William snorts skittles!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "...Are they holding hands?"

     
  • At 8:44 PM, Blogger Marten said…

    we (nathan jonah michael and I) got just lost trick or treating. its particularly amusing because nathan and jonah live there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home