Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Back in the swing of things...

I'm happy to say that I am feeling a lot better now. :) I was outside in the rain (my favorite atmosphere, btw) and it suddenly hit me that I have basically wasted all of the opportunities that have come by me since September. A few days ago, I just felt like I was living the nightmare of middle school again, and when I thought that, I almost had no hope of getting out of my state anytime soon. But now I'm restored to my completely-professional, less-sensitive, workaholic condition. Can I just say THANK GOD???

This is for Jane: I was talking with the Asian girl who likes Ayu, and suddenly she says, "I absolutely love your hair! Is it natural?"

Ha. Ha. Ha. Thought you'd love it.

I've done a bunch of crapping social things this week, and you know what? I'm happier, especially getting out of my "circle." I miss being bolder. I miss talking to Jane. I miss a lot of stuff. Oh, well. What else do you expect from me??

"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

2 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see you updated, which is good...but weren't you supposed to post something about your wild KC shenanigans this weekend? Ah well. FYI: Sarah's off doing wild KC shenanignas. There. Oh, and let's talk when you get back, 'kay?

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Argh. Evan did you post that? (NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home