Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

"Since U Been Gone"

I take it that it's my turn. Of course.

What's new? People are happy. People are sad. People fall in love. People hurt each other. People console other people.

In short, nothing's new. It's what we call November. That's why Thanksgiving is placed where it is - so we can make up things to be thankful for.

Wow. I'm pessimistic. And writing in what I'd call "written staccato." String players will get that.

One more day, and then I am FREE! Can you say "Christmas shopping with Jane and Ali and Ash" on Friday? And movies and junk food and girl talk? Oooh... Me likie. A lot. Nothing as good as a bunch of intelligent, sexy, superficial (AT TIMES! HAHA!) young women going through the mall, pretending to be single/flirting with guys and spending loads of cash. (Fine, fine... Jane and I are the main flirts. It's what we do!)

Yeah. Got that out of my system. Night!


"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Evey said…

    i get it! :P Have fun shopping while I'm at school *scowls*.

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Blogger La belle fille said…

    Funny thing is: I embody all those people: People who are happy, sad, falling in love, etc.

     
  • At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You forgot to put that people are stupid and some need to get hit by cars... and put in strait jackets with padded rooms and if u feel that bad we'll give u cookies... anyways. peace out! :P ~ Jane ~ (who else would this be? 0:-) )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home