Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Mieux vaut faire, et se repentir, Que se repentir, et rien faire.

It's better to do something, and regret it, Than to regret, and do nothing.
Bonjour tout le monde. I am going to go crazy. Why do some people think that they are the most important thing in the world to everyone? I'm not naming any names, but he doesnt' read this, so don't worry that it might be you. Other than being truly frustrated and now in a slightly bad mood, I'm good.
Today was a good day: Went shopping with Jane and Ali and Sarah. Got a really cute top and skirt. Makes me happy. :-D
So yeah. Sorry I don't have too much mnore to say...It was a good day though today. And people: I really hate seeing you all in pain. If there's anything that I can do within reason of course, please tell me. So yeah. Gonna go now!
"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Nathaniel Cornstalk said…

    The only thing you can really do is something I think you'd consider unreasonable. But I think I'll be ok.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home