Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

"The Workout"

I love that song, especially "I was dancing with a dirty blond Texan. Charming accent, but the music's playing too loud for talking, so I showed him how people in the Far East get down..."

Heehee.

VOTING DAY! YAY! (Not that any of us here can vote, but still, it's exciting!) I put my hair up in pigtails with red, blue, and white scrunchies, wore my jean jacket with the American flag on the back, put on my new button that says "American ends in I CAN," and hooked onto my belt loop my keychain that says "Howdy from Texas." :P Hmm... Wonder who I'd vote for??

Tired. Was up semi-late talking to Jane, William, and Evan. (And I'm glad I tickle you so, Mr. Marvin!) Happy Amaris. Happy, happy Amaris. :P

I'm bored. Who wants to get together and do something sometime this week? (I prefer Wednesday. Not Thursday or Friday.) We can do a fast-food dinner and rent a movie! PLEASE?!?! I want to talk to people! (And that's rare!) :)

"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

4 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That outfit was teh w00t h4x. And I didn't even notice the Texas thing. Thanks for being (mostly) nonpartisan but still festive!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Evey said…

    I realize you have had this template for awhile, but can i say I LOVE IT??? :P

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So I hadn't checked in a long time because no one posted, but then I found that someone actually posted in my absence. So I was sitting here pondering and I stumbled upon a *brilliant* idea. It ranks right up there with taking over the world and the invention of the wheel. Why don't we just rename this AM2, since that's what it's turned into? :-P

    --Faithful Boggsey

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger chopstick_gurl said…

    Ha. Ha. Ha. Ash'll be posting whenever she gets the chance to. And yes, for the time being, this is AM (to the second power). :P POST, PEOPLE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home