Oh, my aching sushi!!!

All right, so summer's over and there are fewer pretty girls in tank tops. But still, if you think about it, we're still better. We are utterly beautiful, talented, intelligent, and amazing girls who don't need to show off skin to feel worthy. Too bad we're too good for you.

Friday, October 29, 2004

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, I would have the whole night sky in the palm of my hand."

3.......
2.......
1.......
........

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bonjour tout le monde!!!!! I have returned today. And only today. Well, okay yesterday too, but I didn't get around to blogging. I'm at my dad's house. SO yeah. Let's see, this weekend:
Wednesday evening: Went to youth group. Then I headed over to William's for a little bit. We watched the Blues Brothers. Then, i went home and to bed.
Thursday: Got up early and brought Chels and Chris to Lafayette. Dad and I brought my car to be fixed, and he had me meet his girlfriend. Won't go into any of that right now. This house brings back so many memories. Some really good ones. Some really bad ones. Kinda depressing.
Today: We have to go get my car from the Car-X and then Chels and I are going home. Sar and I are cleaning this afternoon! Woohoo! So is Chel! Woohoo for slave labor! *ahem* I mean, sibling....love?
Saturday: I have the IU honors test at 9 am, and then woodwind ensemble at 2. Sar's party at 3, right?
Sunday: Nothing really planned until early evening, and then I'm taking Thing I and Thing II out for trick or treating.
Well, my computer should be up and running soon. *crosses fingers*
I'll talk to you later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Can I hit him with an obvious stick now? PLEASE??!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home